Snugpak Ionosphere Tent
The Ionosphere by Snugpak is a two-pole, one-door compact tent; it has been expertly designed for planned overnight ventures, wild camping and adventure races, where more robust protection from the weather elements is required.
A tried and tested favourite of Hill and Moorland Leaders, Mountain Leaders and Military Personnel, the Ionosphere has an impressive floor space, measuring 2.4m long and 0.9m wide, creating ample room for a single person with their equipment; in an emergency the Ionosphere™ can accommodate two people.
This low profile, easily pitched tent packs down small, and has a packed trail weight of 1.2kg, using tried and tested DAC ® Aluminium Poles, so it doesn't take up valuable space in your pack.
- Zip: Full length side zip
- Fabric Outer: 210t Polyester RipStop (5000mm HH)
- Highly Breathable (5000g/ m2 Moisture Permeability)
- Fabric Bottom: 70D Nylon Taffeta with PU coating (8000mm HH) (bath tub style)
- Poles: DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with press fit connectors
- Seams are waterproof and taped
- Compact 1 Person shelter
- Stands up to severe weather
- Makes sure you stay dry
- No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net
- Small Pack size (1.52Kg)
- Supplied with pegs