Force 10 F10 TMB 60:70 Rucksack
Named after the world famous Tour de Mont Blanc, this pack has been engineered to provide fantastic stability and load balance through the adjustable A1 back system.
Featuring lightweight ripstop nylon, it is built to take whatever punishment the outdoors can throw at it. Bottom access, multiple rigging points and a floating hood make this the ultimate long distance trekking pack.
DUE TO EARLY SEASON DEMAND, THIS PRODUCT WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN 10-14 DAYS.
- Weight - 2.78 Kg
- Size - L25.0 x H76.0 x W36.0cm
- Max Volume - 70 L
- Single Adjust Back System (A1) - An evolution of our Self Adjust back system. Built around two body contoured alloy bars, the back system can adjusted with one hand to fit almost any back length perfectly, whilst still wearing the pack.
- Additional zip pocket under lid - Safe storage for small items
- 3D ergonomic hip belt - Shaped for optimum comfort and load carrying
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- SBS Zips - High quality, durable zips
- Reflective Points - aid visibility in poor weather or at night
- Waterproof rain cover with reflective print.
- Pro-weave side pockets - Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items
- Expansion side zip pockets - Slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Dual access points - 2 entry points for easy access to contents
- Floating lid - Expand capacity when carrying larger loads
- Excel® 210D Ripstop Nylon - exceptionally high quality polyamide; lightweight, strong and durable with a double ripstop weave for additional tear-proof strength