If you buy from us online, you have 30 days from the point of receipt (not of ordering) to return goods to us at the address below. We will offer either refund or exchange providing the terms are correctly met (labels attached, unused, documentation included).
- If an item is damaged on delivery to you, you should not sign for the item and the courier will return it to us.
- If you have signed for an item and then later realise that it has been damaged, you should return the item with a returns form. Items should be appropriately packaged and any damage should be clearly indicated on the returns form.
- We will refund any delivery costs, along with the costs of the damaged goods for items which are not being replaced.
- Any replacement items will be sent at no additional cost.
If you believe that a product which we have supplied may be faulty, you are able to return the item to us for assessment. Please read the information below for more information before sending and item:
- Any goods returned for assessment should be in a clean and dry condition, if this is not possible soiled goods may be subject to delays in processing for cleaning.
- Goods should be accompanied by your name and contact details, the original order reference and the approximate date of purchase.This information will be found on your original order and will allow us to trace your original order and will speed up and remedial action which may be required.
- Full details of the fault should be given in a brief letter and the goods returned to the Mountain Leisure and Gear address. Please clearly mark and package with Mountain Leisure and Gear Returns Dept.
- Investigations into any potential fault may take time to complete, and may require us to forward the goods to the Original Equipment Manufacturer for assessment using their test processes.
- If the goods are found to have a fault Mountain Leisure and Gear will repair, replace or refund the goods.
- If the goods are found to not be faulty, the goods will be returned to you, however we reserve the right to charge you for the costs incurred in dealing with goods that are found not to be faulty.
Incorrect items ordered
- If you have ordered the wrong item, you can return it to us.
- Please fill in a returns form and enclose it with your goods.
- Amounts to be refunded will take account of the rights of cancellation and the sale of goods act, however the customer is liable for the cost of returning goods to us except by prior arrangement with Mountain Leisure and Gear.
- If you would like a replacement item to be sent to you, you may be charged again for delivery.
- If you have been sent a damaged or incorrect item, we will send you a replacement item of the same value at no additional cost.
- If you do not want a replacement item for damaged goods or items sent incorrectly, or if there is not an appropriate replacement available, you will be given a full refund, including the delivery charges.
Our delivery charge is non-refundable except in the following circumstances:
- Where the goods are faulty.
- In cases where the order was cancelled within the 14 day cancellation period.
Be aware that due to Health & Safety at work regulations we require any used faulty goods to be in a clean condition before accepting them for a refund. This protects out=r employees from handling any substance which may be hazardous to their health. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that we cannot exchange or accept a return on swimwear or underwear except where the item is faulty.
You are able to use any courier to return items to us, anlthough we recomend using one with a 'Tracked and Signed For' service, as the package remains the responsibility of the sender until such time as it reaches us.