The majority of orders are delivered using MyHermes Courier services however, depending on the size and value of the order we may use the Royal Mail’s signed for service. For smaller items we will aim to pack the order in such a way to fit through your letterbox. If you have placed an order for several items we will try to despatch in one parcel wherever possible to minimise inconvenience. At this time we are only able to dispatch orders to addresses within the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
|Standard Delivery||£2.99 (FREE Delivery For Orders over £50)|
· You will receive an email and or text message (if email address and mobile phone number are provided) informing you that your order is due to be delivered the following day.
· If you miss the delivery, MyHermes will automatically attempt delivery on the 2 subsequent working days as well as placing a card through your letter box detailing how to arrange re-delivery.
· Orders will be dispatched on a 'Signed For' service and will therefore require a signature on receipt
· Items will usually be delivered within normal working hours.
· If you miss the delivery, Royal Mail will place a card through your letter box detailing how to arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order within 3 working days you will be notified and given the option to alter delivery address if necessary. You will also be able to cancel your order should you wish to
Deliveries to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO
For deliveries to these areas we use the same carriers but please allow an extra couple of days for the goods to get to you.
Items will usually be delivered within normal working hours (ie. 8.30am – 5.30pm) and therefore the address given should accommodate this; you can for example have items delivered to your place of work. All items must be signed for.