Rab Men's Nimbus Jacket
The Nimbus Jacket is a quick drying, featherless synthetic insulated jacket, using Cirrus™ insulation by 3M, designed as a technical all-rounder perfect for climbing and winter walking. Cirrus™ is a new, breakthrough insulation which combines almost all the key benefits of natural down and synthetic fillings, whilst avoiding their limitations.
Key technical features include an over or under helmet hood for climbing use, a Pertex® Quantum® outer fabric and YKK® zips throughout. The Nimbus Jacket is designed as an all-round cold weather piece, yet the technical feature set offers the flexibility of using the jacket as a winter climbing and belay jacket.
- Weight: 455g/21oz (Size Large)
- Pertex Quantum® outer fabric
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M Featherless insulation (203g/7oz in size L)
- Stitch through mini-baffles
- Over or under helmet hood with lycra binding
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK® zipped hand-warmer pockets, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated lycra cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular