Rab Ascent 1100 Sleeping Bag
The Ascent 1100 is a mid-weight, down sleeping bag. Filled with hydrophobic duck down, it is designed for regular general outdoor use.
Filled with 1100g (standard) 650FP hydrophobic treated European duck down, the Ascent 1100 is the warmest in the Ascent range. With the inner and outer fabric made of highly durable Pertex¨ Microlight and designed in a comfortable wide mummy shape, this sleeping bag is ideal for general purpose outdoor use and makes a great first down sleeping bag.
The Ascent range offers great value for the feature set, which includes internal YKK stash pockets, anti-snag webbing tape and a trapezoidal baffle design to eliminate cold spots.
- Weight: 1590g
- Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
- Light-weight nylon inner fabric
- 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mummy shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- ¾ length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape
- 3 dimensional insulated collar with internal drawcord
- Angled footbox for comfort
- Compression stuffsack
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to European Standard EN13537:2012
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
Right Hand Zip Available to order. Please contact us for details.